Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner.

Posted by Famouslastwords | Posted on 11:13

050505050505

I’m not sure what to say to introduce an article about photography, perhaps I should have taken a picture of what I wanted to say and posted that. Either way, I’m not convinced good photographs even need much of an introduction, that is to say, the words detract from the images which detracts from the pleasure of viewing them. So without further delay.

 

alexstoddard12

alexstoddard11

alexstoddard4

 

These stunning, introspective self-portraits are from a young photographer called Alex Stoddard. These are a few photos from his 365 project. The entire collection can be found here.

 

TheoGosselin4

TheoGosselin3

TheoGosselin1

 

Raw and evocative, Théo Gosselin adds a vintage feel to his photographs. Gosselin captures moments of intimacy and joy in his own nostalgic style, there’s a real sense of life and passion emanating from his collection which can be found here.

 

kidsphotography7 

jasonlee

jwiphoto

 

Jason Lee decided to document his children in possibly the most creative fashion I’ve encountered. These adorable shots are packed with fun and highlight Jason’s eye for really engaging photography. No doubt his two daughters will appreciate this unorthodox approach when they get older. You can find all of Jason Lee’s work here.

 

Part 2

Comments (0)

Post a Comment